For the CD Label Template:
For this file to work it had to be saved as a Zip file.
- Click on link.
- Save to the desktop. (You will save the file to the location you want later. For right now save to the desktop for easy access. Plus this will be deleted later.)
- Go to the desktop and double click the file.
- WinZip will open. Click on: Use evaluation version.
- Select file and click on Extract.
- Save the file to the location desired now and click on Extract.
- You will be able to open this file in MediaFace now from the location you saved it.
- At this point, you can delete the Zip file that you have on your desktop. You no longer need it.