Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Get There
- From the Library's homepage, click Databases
- Since you know the name of the database you want to access (Academic Search Complete), you can use the alphabetical list at the bottom of the page
- Click A for "Academic"
- On the next page is a list of databases that begin with the letter 'A'.
- Academic Search Complete is the first database in the list. Click the title.
- When you see this page, you're still not in the database; click the title one more time
- When you see the screen pictured below, you know you've successfully accessed Academic Search Complete!
Ask a Librarian
Have a question? Click on the icon above and Ask Us!