Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Get the Full Text
- When you want the full-text (an entire copy) of an article, you must look for a PDF link.
- Notice that the first item in the list is available in full-text, as indicated by the PDF link inside the star
- Not all articles are available in full-text
- Notice the second article in the list below; there is no PDF icon
- Just because you can't find a PDF link for an article doesn't mean you should give up
- Check to see if it's available in another database by clicking the link next to the UTEP icon, pictured above inside the rectangle
- Pictured above is the WebBridge
- It searches UTEP's other databases to see if the article is available in full text elsewhere.
- In this case, the article is available in either of the two databases (inside the rectangles
- Click the link to either database to be taken to the article there
, Health Promotion
, Health Science
, Occupational Therapy
, Physical Therapy
, Political Science
, Public Administration
, Rehabilitation Counseling
, Speech and Language Pathology
, Theses and Dissertations
Ask a Librarian
Have a question? Click on the icon above and Ask Us!