Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What It Is
- Encore is what you use to search the Library's catalog!
- The Library's Catalog is what you search to find things the Library owns like:
- Government Documents
- Titles of Journals
- Titles of Periodicals
- Visual Media (streaming videos, dvds, etc.)
How to Get There
- From the Library's homepage, click Databases
- Since you know the name of the database you want to access (LexisNexis Academic), you can use the alphabetical list at the bottom of the page
- Click L for "LexisNexis"
- On the next page is a list of databases that begin with the letter 'L'.
- LexisNexis Academic is the first database in the list. Click the title.
- When you see this page, you're still not in the database; click the title one more time
- When you see the screen pictured below, you know you've successfully accessed LexisNexis Academic!
Ask a Librarian
Have a question? Click on the icon above and Ask Us!