Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What to do With the Full Text
- Open the PDF Full Text file of the article you would like to use for your research
- Once the PDF file is open, you will see the Tools menue pictured below on the right side of the screen.
- You can:
- print the entire article (printer icon)
- email a copy of the article to yourself (envelope icon)
- generate an approximate citation for the article (sheet of paper icon)
- The citation tool will generate citations in a number of different styles
- Choose the correct one for your class
- DON'T COPY AND PASTE THE CITATIONS INTO YOUR BIBLIOGRAPHY.
- compare it to a style guide or another authoritative example to make sure the citation is correct
- If you don't have an APA Style Guide, try using the Purdue OWL.