Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Get the Full Text
- When you want the full-text (an entire copy) of an article, you must look for a PDF link.
- Notice that the first three items in the list are available in full-text, as indicated by the PDF links inside the circles
- Not all articles are available in full-text
- Notice the fourth article in the list below; there is no PDF icon
- Just because you can't find a PDF link for an article doesn't mean you should give up
- Check to see if it's available in another database by clicking the link next to the UTEP icon, pictured below inside the circle
- Pictured below is the WebBridge
- It searches UTEP's other databases to see if the article is available in full text elsewhere.
- In this case, the article is available in another database (inside the circle)
- Click the link to the database to be taken to the article there
Ask a Librarian
Have a question? Click on the icon above and Ask Us!