1. Work with a partner.
2. Start at the Start.
3. Take turns rolling virtual dice.
4. Move along board as indicated by number rolled. (Remember to take turns).
5. Read the prompts or problem scenarios on each step.
6. If it’s your turn to move, take the FOR position- player 2 takes the AGAINST position. Debate your partner. Give a reasonable, convincing argument. After you both have done this, the next player rolls.
7. Use your “CARDS”:
8. First one to the finish wins.
500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672