The Library has numerous resources for you to find background information and scientific research on any topic. This guide will help you find resources as you move forward through your class.
It is recommended that you develop a search strategy which includes:
1. Picking your policy topic (list provided by your professor).
2. Break your policy topic into main concepts and develop a series of synonyms or related terms.
3. Select the most appropriate resource to search (Databases or Web sources).
4. Use Advanced Search Strategy to construct better searches.
5. Evaluate the information found.
6. Modify search strategy as you uncover new information.