UTEP Library Resources:
- Do a broad search: "Prohibition, alcohol"
- Use the Revise Your Search/Narrow by Between Years option to narrow down dates:
example: 1920-1933 (for Prohibition)
example: 1929-1939 (Great Depression)
- Narrow down by location (USA)
- Narrow down by State (e.g., Texas)
This is a library research guide made specifically for your class. Here you will find links to recommended resources to guide your research; short how-tos; information related to HIST 4325,The Great Depression, personalized librarian assistance; and help with both print and electronic resources available through the UTEP Library.
Click here to view a short video about how to use the Library's Special Collections Department.
UTEP LIbrary, Access Services Desk
(915) 747-5672 or (915) 747-5674.
(915) 747-5643 or (915) 747-5638
UTEP Police Department (24/7)
(Emergency and Non-emergency calls)
(There's only 2 Wi-Fi options: 1. UTEPGuest: WiFi network was deployed to meet the most basic Internet needs and to be used by visitors to the UTEP campus; and 2. UTEPSecure, for students / faculty / staff. )