French Language -- Phonetics
French Language -- Phonology
French Language -- Phonology, comparative
French Language -- Accents and accentuation
French Language -- Syllabication
French Language -- Provincialisms
French Language -- Prosodic analysis
Welcome to the UTEP French Studies Research Guide. This guide will help you to discover the books, journals and other resources that you will need for your studies. Use the tabs above to find further information for your specific subject.
1) Go to the UTEP Library Hompage to access a full A-Z list of library databases.
2) Choose Mango Languages from the list.
Note: If you are not on campus, you may be asked to log in to the proxy server. To do this, just use your UTEP username and password.
3) Click on "Create New Profile" to the left of the Mango Languages homepage or choose "Use Mango as a Guest."
4) Choose the language that you want to learn!
5) Download the app to access Mango Languages from anywhere! You can also access the program at any time through the library website.
Note: To use the Mango Languages app, you need to create a Mango Languages profile first (see step 3) and then log in to the app using that login information
500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672