Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Practising French Grammar by
Publication Date: 2015-02-20
A Systemic Functional Grammar of French by
Publication Date: 2017-02-10
French Creoles by
Publication Date: 2017-01-06
The Acquisition of French As a Second Language by
Publication Date: 2014-01-01
A Conversation Analysis Approach to French L2 Learning by
Publication Date: 2019-12-26
Translation, Linguistics, Culture by
Publication Date: 2005-05-11
French Sound Structure by
Publication Date: 2001-08-30
The French-Speaking World by
Publication Date: 1997-08-07
Speed up Your French by
Publication Date: 2016-04-14
Variation and Change in French Morphosyntax by
Publication Date: 2017-07-05
French Made Simple by
Publication Date: 2014-07-10
Searching the Library's Catalogue 101!
What can you find at the UTEP Library, and what can you access?
- Physical books
- Streaming videos
- And more!
Click on the 'Simple Search' tab to learn how!
Let's do a practice search! This simple search can help you look for general information about a topic. If you need more help, you can try an advanced search or ask the library for assistance.
1. Begin by going to the library homepage. Search for your topic using the library's search (if it's a big topic, try searching for the largest, most general ideas for the best results)
2. By searching 'Climate Change,' we have over 5 million results! Let's use some filters to refine our results a little more.
3. Look for the 'Refine your results' tab on the left-hand side of your screen. Narrow our search by selecting 'Peer-Reviewed' or 'Available Online' or looking for only books. Think of this like the same online shopping filters for the library!
4. Once you've found the one you want, you can view it online or check it out from the library. Happy searching!
Ready to explore databases? Let's begin!
1. Start by locating Databases on the Library's homepage.
2. The UTEP library has over 400 databases that you can search! To narrow it down, you can look for a particular database by name, subject, or type.
MinerQuest (Library Catalog)
Your main Library search from the Library home page for books, e-books, online articles, & more.
To begin a search with MinerQuest, you can type you search terms into the box on the Library's home page.
Search Results List
Your search will take you to a results page which you can limit and sort as you need.
You can refine and limit your search on the Advanced Search page.
When you click on a search result, it will take you to the page for the resource. This page will tell you where to find the resource as well as with what subjects (search terms) it has been tagged.
A Dictionary of French Connectors by
Publication Date: 2005-06-22
Dictionary of French Building Terms by
Publication Date: 2006-05-01
A Frequency Dictionary of French by
Publication Date: 2009-03-25
Themes 1e Student Edition by
Publication Date: 2015-03-01
When the World Spoke French by
Publication Date: 2011-06-14
A French-English Grammar by
Publication Date: 1999-09-15
Advanced French Grammar by
Publication Date: 1999-06-17
The French Language Today by
Publication Date: 2000-09-15
Social and Linguistic Change in European French by
Publication Date: 2010-07-30
Comic Provocations by
Publication Date: 2007-06-06
Sociolinguistic Variation in Contemporary French by
Publication Date: 2009-10-14
Hathi Trust is a partnership of academic & research institutions, offering a collection of millions of titles digitized from libraries around the world.