What can you find at the UTEP Library, and what can you access?
Click on the 'Simple Search' tab to learn how!
Let's do a practice search! This simple search can help you look for general information about a topic. If you need more help, you can try an advanced search or ask the library for assistance.
2. By searching 'Climate Change,' we have over 5 million results! Let's use some filters to refine our results a little more.
3. Look for the 'Refine your results' tab on the left-hand side of your screen. Narrow our search by selecting 'Peer-Reviewed' or 'Available Online' or looking for only books. Think of this like the same online shopping filters for the library!
4. Once you've found the one you want, you can view it online or check it out from the library. Happy searching!
Ready to explore databases? Let's begin!
1. Start by locating Databases on the Library's homepage.
2. The UTEP library has over 400 databases that you can search! To narrow it down, you can look for a particular database by name, subject, or type.