Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What It Is
- Encore is what you use to search the Library's catalog!
- The Library's Catalog is what you search to find things the Library owns like:
- Government Documents
- Titles of Journals
- Titles of Periodicals
- Visual Media (streaming videos, dvds, etc.)
"Checking Out" Books
- When you take something home from the Library, we don't say 'rent'; we say "check out"
- To check something out from the Library, take it to the Access Services Desk, just past the scanners at the entrance
- Make sure you bring your Miner Gold Card (your ID card)
Which floor in the Library ?
How to Find Books Using Encore
Ask a Librarian
Have a question? Click on the icon above and Ask Us!