Skip to Main Content
Welcome to Library Research
Current Library Services
- UTEP Library Home page - where to run searches.
- Ask Us - Ask the Library for help with any question too! Help with troubleshooting and more.
- Call @ (915) 747-5672
- Text @ (915) 249-3383
- Questions answered during these hours of operation.
- Need a book? This link will take you a form to request books you want to check-out from the Library.
- Hit a pay wall? Ask for that book or article through our Interlibrary Loan service. It's free & they can send you articles via email, so you don't pay anything extra.
- Physical building (subject to change)
- Only open to current UTEP students, faculty and staff
- Must be wearing a face mask at all times.
- Mmmmhmmm, which means no food allowed until further notice.
- Check the hours of operation!
- All your librarians!
- Schedule an appointment
- We can meet virtually or just talk over the phone.
- I can share my screen and show you whatever we need to review.
- I can meet you over Zoom, Blackboard, Teams, or Google Meet.
- If you cannot find a good meeting time, email me. Maybe we can meet later in the day/evening so I can help you.
- Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask me where to start your research?
- We can troubleshoot links that do not work for articles or e-books or more.
- Help with finding sources for your assignments.
- Any question just ask. It never hurts to ask. I'm here to help.
- Virtual Tour of the Library
- Covers all the services of the Library and the partners that are housed in the Library.