Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Here you will find:
- Interview questions form
- Dress Code
- Student Rules
- Student Handbook Link (Click here)
Check-In Serial Materials
Receiving and check-in of the daily newspapers and magazines.
Electronic Resources Tutorials
These tutorials must be completed before the student attends the e-resources training with Lisa Borden.
Electronic Resources Training
This handout goes with the information literacy instruction given by the Acquisitions Section Head to ensure that students can help patrons find resources in databases, such as Newspaper Archive and help them troubleshoot any issues.
Standard procedures for processing Library mail and processing materials, such as books, DVDs, CDs, etc.
Dissertation/Thesis Labels (Manuscripts)
For the CD Label Template:
For this file to work it had to be saved as a Zip file.
- Click on link.
- Save to the desktop. (You will save the file to the location you want later. For right now save to the desktop for easy access. Plus this will be deleted later.)
- Go to the desktop and double click the file.
- WinZip will open. Click on: Use evaluation version.
- Select file and click on Extract.
- Save the file to the location desired now and click on Extract.
- You will be able to open this file in MediaFace now from the location you saved it.
- At this point, you can delete the Zip file that you have on your desktop. You no longer need it.
General Procedures for All
This column provides procedures for basic programs, such as, OCLC & Sierra. It can also include procedures on projects, such as Inventory and Call Number Clean-Up.