Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use this tab section with dropdown listings to find out how to do specific searches using the SAGE Research Methods database.
Use this database to find:
- Video / Documentaries - includes tutorials, case study videos, expert interviews, and more
- Case studies - actual cases, each case includes; how the researcher designed their project, selected their method and applied it to their research question; learning objectives, discussion questions, and links to the published article when available
- Tutorials illustrating practical applications of methods
- Lectures for course instruction, revision, or a different viewpoint on a topic
- Interviews with leading experts on key topics
- Practitioner demonstrations of theories and techniques
- Short definitions of key terms and concepts
- Conference presentations
- Project Planners- a tool to help you through your research project.
It provides the most comprehensive picture available today of research methods (quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods) across the social and behavioral sciences. It includes more than 100,000 pages of SAGE book and reference material on research methods as well as editorially selected material from SAGE journals. In addition, SRMO contains content from more than 600 books, including the complete Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences "Little Green Books" series from SAGE.
Content: Please note that this database does not provide access to cases or datasets:
How to find this database in the UTEP Library online catalog
There is more than one way to find this database. For a precise search, let's look up this database by name. Starting from the UTEP Library homepage, we will use the Articles & Databases tab.