National Library Week 2019
Trivia Rules, Policy, and Fine Print
- Contestants must complete a trivia questionnaire online with 100% accuracy (3/3 questions correct) to be eligible to win a $25.00 gift card to Amazon.com.
- Trivia questionnaires will be released at 8am on Monday, April 8th; they must be completed with 100% accuracy and submitted by Friday, April 12th by 3 pm to be entered into the drawing for the $25.00 gift card.
- Contestants who successfully complete the trivia questionnaire with 100% accuracy will be entered into a drawing for the grand prize of the $25.00 gift card
- Contestants may re-submit their answers until they are 100% correct
- Contestants must search for the answers to the trivia questions themselves, though they may ask staff at the Library’s Access Services Desk for assistance
- No teams-- one contestant per entry
- Individuals may complete both versions of the trivia questionnaire
- Contestants must provide their UTEP email address and a phone number so they may be contacted if they win the drawing [names and contact information will be discarded at the end of the contest, and not used or distributed for any other purposes]
- Two (2) contestants will win: one drawn from the Library Building Trivia questionnaires, and one from the Library Online Trivia questionnaires
- The winning contestant will be notified by April 12, 2019, 5pm; if they do not respond to notification of their victory and retrieve their prize within one (1) calendar week, the drawing will be re-done and another winner will be chosen
- The National Library Week 2019 Trivia Game is open only to currently-enrolled UTEP students, faculty, and non-Library staff; student workers at the Library are eligible to play and win as well