Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Use Limiters
- You can specified what type of documents you want to retrieve by selecting proper limiters such as document type and years and other limiters available in Academic Search Complete.
- Combine your ideas effectively using:
- AND, to combine terms for specific results
- OR, to allow for synonyms, and to broaden results
- NOT, to exclude terms from your search
- Search Phrases
- Place quotations around the set of words you want to be read as phrases such as "poverty reduction"
Finding Articles in MinerQuest
Your main Library search from the Library home page for books, e-books, online articles, & more.
To begin a search with MinerQuest, you can type you search terms into the box on the Library's home page.
Search Results List
Your search will take you to a results page which you can limit and sort as you need. Click Show More to see more source types to narrow by.
Academic Journals = Articles
You can refine and limit your search on the Advanced Search page.
When you click on a search result, it will take you to the page for the resource. This page will tell you where to find the resource as well as with what subjects (search terms) it has been tagged.