Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What makes a good topic?
A good research topic will be
- Specific: you can deal with it in the short space of your paper
- Researchable: there are primary sources, books, and scholarly articles on the topic
- Factual, not depending on personal opinion: you can demonstrate the correctness of your thesis
- Ancient Greece -- Economics -- Commerce -- Foreign trade -- Trade with the Black Sea region -- Trade with the Black Sea region before the fourth century B.C.
- Ancient Greece -- Science -- Medicine -- Diseases -- Malaria -- Occurrence and treatment of malaria in Greece up to the third century B.C.