Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Interactive 3D model of the human body
- Multilayer 2D crossectional views of a real cadaver!
- View by system or pathology
- Features leading McGraw-Hill textbooks, interactive imaging content, multimedia, and curriculum support tools.
- Includes detailed information concerning modalities; videos and animations; a customizable curriculum tool that can be used to assign, manage, and track the progress of student assignments; an online cadaver dissection resource for the study of anatomy and physiology; and a drug and medication database.
Anatomy and Physiology Revealed
An interactive cadaver dissection experience. This unique multimedia study aid is designed to help you explore human anatomy using cadaver specimens and master physiology concepts through animation.