Unfortunately, there is no one-stop shop database in the UTEP Library catalog which will give you detailed information on Integrated Marketing/Advertising Campaigns. However, try LexisNexis Academic (see the Marketing Campaigns tab for this database, located in this library guide).
For example, you might not find a report with sections which detail:
- A company’s positioning statement [A positioning statement is an expression of how a given product, service or brand fills a particular consumer need in a way that its competitors don't. Positioning is the process of identifying an appropriate market niche for a product (or service or brand) and getting it established in that area.]
- Creative marketing/advertising strategies;
- Media Strategies.
However, you can collect data from various sources to get at the answers, for example:
- For a company’s positioning statement, try finding a 10-K report or an Annual Report to Investors in a company’s website. There are usually statements about the company as a brand and where/how it fits into the market. Also, you can find a 10-k report in a database like Mergent Online.
- To find a company’s Creative marketing/advertising strategies, try finding a try finding a 10-K report or an Annual Report to Investors. You might find promotions and marketing information here. Also, try to find newspaper/magazine articles and reviews in databases like Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, or Online magazine like Ad Age, through the UTEP Library online catalog.
- To find a company’s Media Strategies, try finding a 10-K report or an Annual Report to Investors. There might be a section on advertising costs, broken down by type: radio, television, etc. Also, try to find articles related to certain products and services. Look for newspaper/magazine articles and reviews in databases like Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, or Online magazine like Ad Age, through the UTEP Library online catalog.
Use Dow Jones Factiva for finding the Wall Street Journal (coverage 1979- present).