Skip to main content

How Do I ...: How do I access microfilm/microfiche documents?

Access Media & Microform materials

Make sure the item is located in the M&M department.
Copy the title and call number.
Go to the M&M department on the 1st floor of the library.
Give the title and call number to the person at the desk; they'll locate that item for you, and help you set it up on the viewing machines.

500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |