Skip to main content

How Do I ...: How do I access Special Collections documents?

How to Access Special Collections' Materials

Make sure the item you want to use is in the Special Collections Department.
Copy the item's call number and location.
Go to the 6th floor, where the Special Collections Department is located.
Give the information you've copied to the person at the desk; they'll locate the item you're looking for.

500 W. University Avenue : El Paso, TX, 79968-0582 : (915) 747-5672
Copyright | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links |