1. After searching and displaying the record for the article, examine the JSTOR box in the right column.
2. If other items in JSTOR cite the article of interest, the JSTOR box in the right column will include this link: "Items Citing this Item." Click on this link to view the citing documents.
3. There is also a box for Google Scholar "Items Citing this Item."
1. Select Search All Content and Advanced Search.
2. Choose References from the dropdown menu.
EXAMPLE: Use Faure in "References" and word(s) from the cited author's article title in other search boxes also set to "References." The database will only search last names of author.